Grace Alex is the founder behind Grace Alex Fashion, is a fashion and faith based blog where she explores fashion trends and products. She launched the blog back in 2011 as a diary of her personal style and daily thoughts.
By the way you’re free to follow me too😉 @Nina_igwe
It’s been really great connecting with Grace. I visited her blog and loved her fashion style, amazing photography and positive vibe.
Here, Grace talks about her blog, personal style, and inspirational tips for upcoming fashion bloggers as well.
Grace is an angel and if you don’t know her, go check out her blog
She’s got that contagious positivity.
I think it’s all about consistency, having faith, creativity and most of all enjoying what you’re doing, otherwise what’s the point? 😀
- Hi Grace, can you tell us about your blog and what inspired you to start?
My blog is fashion and faith based, a diary about my style, faith and daily thoughts. I started my blog four years ago to keep my mind off depression.
- How would you describe your personal style?
I’m a retro chic kind of girl and sometimes I go out of my way to just dress how my heart makes me feel.
- Do you have any fashion rules when putting together an outfit?
Basic striking pieces. No need to be an amazing jungle there is great gain in simplicity.
- Where do you tend to buy your clothes and why?
I really don’t have a particular store, but most times aliexpress, because they’re affordable.
- Who inspires your fashion style?
Myself in 10 years of that makes sense? I just try to figure out if I’ll make same choices in the future and then I go for it.
- What do you spurge on? (Spend a lot of money on?
I have an unhealthy love for shoes.
- Apart from shoes what’s your next fashion must have?
A pair of white or black t-shirt good body perfume I think the list is endless we should have a bit of everything we can consider a must have.
- Who does your amazing photography?
I have a friend.
- What do you love about blogging?
The ability to create in your head and bring the creation to life.
- What’s the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?
It’s easy to forget that it’s not a competition and when you see other people up in their game your almost tempted to be envious and not satisfied.
- What’s the biggest tip you have for anyone wanting to start a fashion blog or website?
Be yourself there’s enough space for everyone to succeed under the sun.
- Where do you see your blog in five years?
Promoting indigenous brands and helping other people find a way out of depression, because I was once a victim of it.
Thanks for this great interview
What do you think?
This is my first interview and I’m so excited😀 It turned out to so great.
Feel free to leave comments and questions.