If you were unbothered during the course of the year about being single, this is when the realization and the wish to share all the love with someone sets in. It can be really terrifying being alone and bored on Christmas…. Not to worry you can have twice as fun regardless of your relationship status this season, here are 5 fun things you can absolutely do to make Christmas fun.
- Plan a hangout with friends that are also single– there are so many shows and concerts going on this season that you almost don’t need to go so far. Invite your friends that are single for activities that are interesting, you can start small with mutual friends, friends at work, church, mosque, school etc there are lots of concerts that are at the beach, food fair , picnic etc
- Spend time with family – this is the perfect season to catch up on old times. Having friends and families visit or you go over is absolutely a fun way to spend Christmas.
- Learn a recipe- probably you’ve seen this recipe online and have been dying to try it out; here’s a chance to try it out and post pictures up on your social media and let others drool*winks*
- Plan a low budget get-together- this also helps to catch up on old times. Invite friends and relatives and let them invite their friends that are single and maybe this may be an opportunity to leave the single life.
- Spoil yourself– if you’d rather stay alone, it is the right time to reflect on the past year and plan for the next year.
Whichever one you choose, don’t be depressed wondering when you’d get a bae time and all, everyone’s time zone is different and when it’s time , you’d definitely have your +1.
So guys what would you be doing this Christmas? Let’s hear it in the comments box below!
Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing Christmas!