Instagram with over 200million active users, has definitely become one of the most loved social media outlet. More Instagram followers may mean a stronger community for your brand, more views on your blog and more sales and free adverts for your business.
Here’s 9 actionable ways to grow your Instagram following
- Link your Instagram to your other social media handles: if you’re probably seeking to grow your Instagram following, you might as well have audience from other platforms… Simply direct them to your Instagram by posting a picture of your page or simply linking it up with your Instagram, so whenever you have a new post they know.
- Use hashtags: over the past few weeks I’ve come to discover how effective hashtags are. They bring awareness to users in your niche and more awareness for your brand as well. Use hashtags that deal with your niche to gain more followers
Above, Here are some great hashtags for fashion people
- Socialize: it isn’t called social media for nothing, you have to learn to reply to comments on your photos and try to like and comment on other peoples pictures that are in your targeted niche and please oh please don’t just leave comment like “cute, beautiful” try to be creative with your words that gets people’s attention to want to know more about you.
- Be consistent in posting: Yes, people love being entertained and when you can’t offer them that, they click the unfollow button. To keep your followers, you have to post everyday, or every two days; depends on what works for you . You’ve got to master the art of seeing creativity in everything; and write a cute caption that works with your niche and you’re good to go.
- Create a theme: When someone clicks on your photos, give them something to fall in love with. You might start by writing words that you want people to associate you with, and when editing your photos try to stick to one edit and ensure that your photos are sized the same way too. I promise a post on how I edit my Instagram pictures will be coming up soon… In the main time here are some of my favorite Instagram themes
- Giveaway: Who doesn’t like the idea of saving a few extra bucks and getting something you want for free? Carry out a giveaway and Watch your Instagram following grow.
- Quotes: This helps most times when you have nothing to post, and as well engage followers in your niche. You can get quotes on pininterest that deals with your niche.
- Collaboration: Think outside the box! Ask another Instagrammer if you can “take over their account” for the day as a guest contributor. Or start an Instagram challenge with daily prompts. Ultimately, think of fun, creative ways to collaborate with other users.
- Be patient: Just like the saying goes ” good things take time!” So don’t rush the process. Just keep putting your best, you’ll definitely get there!
I hope this helped?
Feel free to ask questions by diving into the comment box below and follow me on Instagram @nina_igwe
Thanks for stopping by!