Statement shirt: jumia
When the statement Tees trend started off earlier this year, it was a form of protest against the newly elected president of the United States, but here I am doing the exact opposite of what it was intended; well, because I’m the bad gang leader. *coughs*
I picked this lovely shirt from jumia’s male section and added a link for you guys( you’re welcome by the way) so feel free to check it out Here they honestly really do have great statement Tees there.
As difficult as walking away may seem, we have to keep doing what’s good for us, and maintaining our peace of mind (I can’t over stress that) so if your friends fall into this categories; then maybe it’s time to walk baby…. Walk far away.
- Stop hanging out with people who change the way they treat you when they are around people they want to impress.
- Stop hanging out with people who are only there for you, only when it benefits them. What happens when you have nothing?
- It’s impossible to be neutral between two enemies. So stop hanging out with people who hang out with people who do not like you.
- Stop hanging out with people who talk over you in group discussions, they do not respect you.
- Stop hanging out with people who can’t be honest with themselves; how on earth can they be honest with you?
- Stop hanging out with people who tell you about all the malicious things said behind your back but won’t tell you what their response was.
- Stop hanging out with people who constantly make jokes on your insecurities and when you get offended, they say you can’t take a joke.
- Stop hanging out with people who you’ll always turn up for, but when it’s their turn to turn up for you they make series of excuses.
- Stop hanging out with people, who make you feel embarrassed about things you’re passionate about.
- Stop hanging out with people who talk you out of your ambitions and would rather you stay average with them.
- Stop hanging out with people who appear only when they can better themselves with you and then dissappear again.
Red flags are red flags for a reason. Don’t be all color blind thinking its a green flag. Keep people who truly love you, motivate you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
Pictures by the amazing Temple Egemasi
Feel free to add some more, and I love hearing from you guys too…. Like what should I write about next?